Tuesday 4 November 2014

Get yourself sorted!

Today has been a day of wading through the chaos that had descended on my craft room and trying to create a tidy organised space that I can work in. Over the last couple of weeks I had gained a lot of resources and some new furniture and it has been no mean feat to try and organise it all. I am not quite finished, but I can now see the floor and I am beginning to feel a little bit more in control.

This is, of course, a time of sorting and planning and new things for Love-a-Duckie, as I work to make a part time hobby a full time vocation.
One of the things I have trailed over the last month is a couple of all day workshops. These were a great success and enormous fun and something I plan to do more of in the future.
At the first we took one stamp set - the "Festival of Trees" - and created 6 different cards and a bag to carry them home in.
The second was the wreath workshop I shared earlier in the week.













If you have any ideas for things you would like to do, please let me know your suggestions.

Helen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment