Monday 22 June 2015

Paper samples



At my recent catalogue launch event, I offered my customers the opportunity to purchase some sample packs of all the beautiful new designer series paper packs and this was quite popular, so I am extending the opportunity to you.
The packs normally come as 12"x12" papers, 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs. I am offering sample packs of 12 sheets of 6"x6" papers, 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs.
The large packs are £10 each, so naturally the sample packs are £2.50. However, if you order one of each of the eight packs, I am offering you them for £18, a saving of £2.
This gives you an opportunity to browse, feel and yes -smell the lovely papers and decide if you would like to purchase a complete pack.





If you are interested in this promotion, then do get in touch with me.

Helen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment