Thursday 10 March 2016

Taking time out


Do you find sometimes that life can be very hectic?

The last few weeks have been very busy, but over this last week I have taken some time out. I allowed myself a day away from my desk on Sunday as it was Mother's day and today I took some time out to have lunch with my sister and my daughter.

I spend a lot of time promoting craft supplies and techniques and encouraging people to take some time out for themselves, to relax and to unwind. I am a huge advocate of "Me time" and the importance of looking after yourself so that you are in the right place to look after all those others that are dependent on you.
So today I make no apologies for giving you a smiley selfie of ladies that lunch, instead of a project I have been working on.

What are you doing to set aside time for yourself? And is there anything I can help you with? Perhaps a day out of the house at a relaxing workshop would be just the ticket for you.
Check out the list of classes and workshops available, or contact me if you would like to arrange something for yourself and a group of friends.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment