Wednesday 27 August 2014

Don't miss the train....


I have been so busy: 2 workshops last week; away at The Greenbelt festival last weekend enjoying the sunshine - not so keen on Monday's rain- and then off on holiday this Friday.
But I just needed to pop by and let you know some exciting things:

31st August is your last chance to get a Big Shot, with the fabulous accompanying offer. Click here to view the exciting options and don't forget if you are already the owner of a die cutting machine you can still take advantage of the discounted stamp/die bundles

If you have considered becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator, either as a career move or just to help fund your hobby, now is a good time to join. If you sign up before 29th August you get to choose extra free goodies in your starter pack. Check out the details for this promotion here

The new seasonal catalogue, containing lots of beautiful stamps and goodies, including Project Life goodies, goes live TOMORROW!!!!!!

You will be able to find it if you click on my online shop. If you would like a real life, hold it in your hand and drool over it copy, message me. there are some fantastic stamps and goodies in it.

And talking of Christmas loveliness, I have been asked if we can have some special Christmas all day workshops. If you are interested pencil the dates Sunday October 12th and Saturday November 1st in your diary and more details will follow as they develop. One will concentrate on cards, the other will be more home decor and/or packaging. Places will be limited. Exciting!!!!

And of course Wednesday wouldn't be the same if I wasn't saying to you. Check out the weekly deals. They are fab.

If I don't get to pop back in before I go away I will see you after I have had my relaxing week in the Brecon Beacons. Be good.

Helen
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment