Friday 10 July 2015

Cherished Memories

I hosted my first Project Life gathering last night and we had a lovely time, as is evidenced by my dining table this morning. We had some lovely pages developing around family, around special outings and around Prom.



It was strongly agreed that this is something we want to continue and we had some thoughts about the format going forward.

Each month before the class I will show you what style pocket we are going to be using and I will give the class a general title/theme. For those who like a creative challenge, this will hopefully lead them to pick their photographs and have some thoughts about their design. It will never be compulsory to stick to these themes. Your Project Life Album will always need to reflect your story and so I feel it is important never to restrict that, but only ever to try and help you tell it.
We always can find space for a few more around the table - or get out another table!  If you feel Project Life is something you would like to explore, do get in touch . 
The Stampin' Up catalogue has a range of Project Life kits, albums, dies and pockets and of course the main catalogue has so many papers, accessories, ribbons, dies, punches, packs of card, without all those stamps. Your Project Life pages will only ever be restricted by your imagination.

Now, I suppose I need to tidy up

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment