Tuesday 4 August 2015

Birthday Invite

I wanted to make a quick card to showcase the "Build a Birthday" Stamp set for a workshop the other week. I decided to go classic black and white and I was pleased with the result. Because I was stamping in one colour I was able to build up the layers on my large stamp block and ink and stamp them together. Because it is a photopolymer stamp set, I was able to curve the greeting over the top to give the impression of a domed top to the cake, or a layer of icing. Then all that was left to do was to mat the topper onto black card and to create another black and white matted layer around which I tied some black bakers twine. Very simple, but effective


Talking of birthdays.....


Do check out the "Have a party" tab at the top and get in touch if you would like to have a Birthday Party for me.

Helen
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment