Saturday 1 August 2015

Brussels here i come

 This is a tiny little joy fold card that I made for swaps at a Stampin' Up training event I attended a while back.


It reminded me that I am going to have to design and create lots of swaps for November, because I am going along to the "On Stage" event that is being held in Brussels. It is the first of a new style of international conventions that Stampin' Up are staging and I am very excited.


I am really blessed to have so many wonderful opportunities come my way through being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - and this is the most exciting so far. The accommodation is booked, the Eurostar ticket and my Convention ticket.

Over the last week, I have been able to preview all the new goodies in the up coming seasonal catalogue and have been able to dream of stamp sets and chocolate in Brussels ( what a fab combination). If you think this is the life for you, then talk to me about what is involved in becoming a demonstrator and  check out the tab at the top of the page for more information. 

Helen
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment