Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sharing my story

Hi

I thought I would just pop in today and share something of my Stampin' Up story and my hopes and dreams.

Just over 2 years ago, I was busy with my family, my part time job as a family support worker and my Church activities... but I had a dream.
For over 12 years I had been cardmaking. From humble beginnings with peel offs and the excitement of first encountering heat embossing, my supplies and my experience had grown. I watched demonstrators on television and at craft events. I read magazines and followed people on line. My dream was to somehow turn my spare time passion into a dream job. Two years on and I am living that dream.
There were 2 things that helped me to make that happen. Several years ago I had heard about Stampin' Up and had even put my name down at a craft event to receive some more information about becoming a demonstrator, but I heard nothing. A couple of years down the line and Stampin' Up again came to my attention through a magazine and I felt this really may be a stepping stone in allowing me to build a career out of my hobby. This time I emailed a local demonstrator and she swiftly responded. We booked a party in the diary and very soon after hosting my own party I signed up to receive my starter pack. Choosing that starter kit was so exciting. I sat with my catalogue knowing I was spending £99, but that I had an actual budget of £130 to spend on anything I wanted. I had nothing to lose. If it didn't work out for me Stampin' Up were not going to chase after me to return the extra benefits I had received from this kit. It was mine to develop as I chose.
I began to tentatively dip my toe in the water and booked a couple of parties and held a few crafting get togethers. This continued for nearly a year and then the second event happened to change my path. The charity I was working for had to close its doors because of funding drying up and I was made redundant. I decided it was now or never and so with my husband's blessing I concentrated my efforts on building my business and to see what I could achieve with Love-A-Duckie.
The months since the beginning of November 2014 have sped by and the duck continues to waddle on and I continue to have hopes and dreams. I have already met so many lovely people and have received so much support from other Stampin' up demonstrators, but I want to continue to spread the love.

I would love to find more opportunities to meet more people and to share with them my excitement about Stampin' Up products and the benefits to the wellbeing of all people of all ages that crafting brings.

I would like to build my team - other people who would like to use Stampin' Up's fabulous sign up offers to fulfill their dreams - whether they dream of a full-time career, a well-stocked craft room for themselves, or anything in between.

I would love to identify people who would like to gather a group of family or friends to spend a couple of hours crafting - and for the hostess a chance to earn free products for themselves.

To welcome more people who would love to join us for my classes and workshops. These are always relaxed and fun occasions which are suitable for anyone from new crafters to those more experienced. They are a chance to use fabulous products to create beautiful projects.

If you are someone who is considering shopping with Stampin' Up, hosting a party, or signing up as a demonstrator, there is no better time to do it than between now and the end of March. Sale-a-bration is in full swing and it brings lots of benefits.

If you are shopping - for every £45 you spend from either the annual or the spring/summer catalogue you can choose one of the free sale-a-bration items. It is the only way to get these exclusive products.



If you are hosting and your party has £200 or more in sales, you will be able to choose an additional £20 in free product on top of the normal Stampin' rewards you earn. You can even use these rewards towards purchasing a starter kit.



If you are joining as a demonstrator, you can get £160 worth of product of your choice for your £99 starter kit ( a whole £59 worth of free goodies) There are targets you have to meet in order to maintain your demonstrator status, but if you find after you have bought your starter kit that you are unable to achieve these targets there are no repercussions and you don't have to return any of the additional items. And if you are able to continue to build on your demonstrator role there are so many benefits to becoming a member of the Stampin' Up family - the people you meet, the discounts, the Stampin' Up social network and gatherings, a chance to see new catalogues and products early - and to order them! What have you got to lose? Think what that additional £59 will do to your wish list. For example you could have all this free:







.
Tempted?
Wondering what the catch is?
Have you got a dream that Stampin' Up could help you to realise?

Contact me for a no obligation chat. Let us help each other fulfill our dreams.

Helen
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment