Wednesday 28 October 2015

Happy Stampin Up Birthday to me.


Well it has been 2 years since I first signed on the dotted line with the lovely Samantha as my upline ( and she will kill me for putting this photo on here)and became a Stampin' Up demonstrator.

It has been a wonderful journey so far. 

I have been welcomed into the Stampin' Up family and have discovered support and friendship there. I have attended trainings and national events and am really excited to be heading off to Brussels in a couple of weeks for an International event.


From my first tentative classes at home, my programme has grown and continues to expand, with new things on the horizon. I have seen friends and family I already knew discover their creativity and it has been a huge joy to see my two girls embrace all things crafty and has given us something extra we can share and cherish.




And I have met lots of lovely new people, which has been a joy.
I run classes in a Supermarket, do after school clubs for the staff, have run fundraising events and birthday parties.

My craft room is bulging with stamps and ink and paper and ribbon and punches and dies and.............
I love them all.

I have a blog and a website and a Pinterest page

Thank you for being a part of my first two years and as I journey on, I hope you will continue to travel with me. Perhaps you would like to start a journey of your own. It is fun. I recommend it.

Helen
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment