Saturday 10 October 2015

Party time


I launched this special promotion a few weeks ago and there is still time to take advantage of it.

Coincidentally Stampin Up are running a promotion which gives 3% extra freebies to any host who has a party between 9th October and 9th November, which makes more than £200 in sales.


So there has never been a better time to have a Stampin' Up party, but many people are reluctant to sign up for the opportunity.

So I have been pondering on what may be some of the stumbling blocks for people. I have devised this Q&A.

Do I have to have lots of space?
No. We can gather a few people around a kitchen table, or I can bring a fold up table or we can get really creative and devise an evening with everyone sitting with a tray on their lap. I will always work with you to create an evening that is suitable for you in your situation.

Do I have to have lots of craft equipment?
No. You don't need to have any equipment. I will bring everything we need to run the evening.

Do we just sit around listening to a sales pitch?
Yuk! No!! Even I wouldn't want to go to that party. The normal format is that I introduce you to the company, I demonstrate a project and then onto the fun bit. Everyone gets the chance to create a simple project themselves that they can then take home. The emphasis is on having a fun and relaxing evening. I will come and show you the things I love and then hopefully you will fall in love with them too.

Do I have to bake a cake?
I leave the refreshments up to you. It can be a cup of tea and a biscuit, a cake, a box of sweets, wine and nibbles. It is your party, You know your friends. You choose.

Do I need to invite lots of people?
This is your party and you invite as many people as you want. I will work with you to decide what you want to achieve from your party and help you to think through a guest list. I am here to support you from the moment you book your party. I can give you card invitations you can give out and can email you an on line invitation to distribute electronically. If you have family and friends living away, they can place an order and it will still count to your sales.

Do the guests need to be crafty?
No. Again it will depend on your goals for your party. Guests who are interested in crafting are more likely to buy something. If you know someone who wants to dip their toe in the crafty world, it is a good opportunity to try products and get 1:1 advice. However it is also a lovely way to spend a couple of hours with friends. Who knows what creativity we may unleash in them.

Will I be letting Helen down if there are only a few sales?
Absolutely not. I love what I do and I love to share my passion with others. No time spent crafting with others is a waste of my time. Amongst your few sales may be someone who will go on to become my best customer - or perhaps even a member of my team. The most important thing for me is that you and your guests have a lovely time at your party.

What do I need to do to book a party?
Just get in touch and we will find an convenient day and time for you and start to plan.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Helen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment